Thursday, April 28, 2011

Carroll {Wedding} April 17,2011




























Danielle & Brian married at The Red House in Franklin, TN. You have got to check this venue out! Everything was so beautiful! I wish I had an event that I needed a venue for because I would definitely consider this place! All the Beatles records on the walls is what drew Danielle in because they are her fav! Not to mention the house is just gorgeous all in itself. Danielle was a beautiful bride & I hope she enjoyed her big day. I wish her & Brian all the best!


While Danielle & Brian were on their honeymoon, Danielle's grandfather passed away suddenly. I would like to dedicate this blog in memory of him. RIP Johnny B. (J.B.) Smith Jr.


"Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will."- Author Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! <3