Sunday, September 5, 2010

{Wes & Brandi}

A pretty before picture :)


"The moment!" He got down on one knee like he was proposing again! :)




Brandi's gorgeous new ring!
A couple of weeks ago, I posted some Bridals that I shot of Brandi. {Wes, Brandi, and Wes' family are close friends of my family.} The day we were doing Brandi's Bridals, Wes' mom was telling me that their 1 year anniversary was coming up and that he had got her a new engagement ring and was giving it to her at the lake when our families were camping together on Labor Day Weekend. We planned and plotted and came up with the great idea for me to capture it on film =D So, Brandi thought we were just going to do some regular pictures of them at the lake, but little did she know, Wes had planned this to suprise her! So, here are a few pictures. I hope you all enjoy and I would like to wish {West} and Brandi a Happy 1 year Anniversary! I love you guys :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww Delvon these are absolutely gorgeous. Way to go girl~ Love ya, Spring

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! <3